Epic HD removed from LCN 126..!!

Harry.S said:
Shawl bro although the program lineup is gud of Epic Tv; but i couldnt guessed why its bad response given by the audience..[emoji53] [emoji53] [emoji53] [emoji53]

no idea from me too... :-/

I am also not sure why the channel is not getting good response.its all documentary programs are fantastic and some of its program lost recipe,dharmakshetra are very excellent but still not getting good trp.I think its 9pm slot programs are little bit boarding like siyasat,dariba dairy,once more with javed jafery,danav haunters.if the channel will close this program and launch some good program then its fate will change.Main thing is that channel is not getting ad also.I am fearing the channel may face the situation of real channel.real channel was also not getting sponser and became closed down.

I think EPIC HD will be the first HD Channel to shutdown.:huh :huh

EPIC HD Removed..!!

Epic HD removed completly from LCN 126.!!

no idea... I m not even sure, whether they have that last tp in gud condition or some failure has occured :u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock