Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I think maidaan went to star because boney Kapoor has made a deal means his old movies will start moving to star very soon
Looks like Whole zee library is moving to star even rajshri movies are also on repeat they can also move to some another network and if the merger with Viacom happens then all dharma red chillies firoz nadiadwala Viacom18 studios movies will also be with them and after that no one will be able to compete with them.

Sooper Se Ooper movie shifted from Zee to Disney-Star, airing tonight at 7 PM on Star Gold Select ...good to see now this channel has started adding more exclusive small budget/independent films to its schedule as in last 4 years mostly it has been including in its library only those regular mainstream + offbeat movies to its schedule which got aired 1st on its flagship/main hindi movie channels apart from few other critically acclaimed movies which r part of their movie library as part of agreement with various banners/companies .....

Pre 2018 they used to acquire offbeat/meaningful movies from various banners thereby premiering them exclusively on Star Gold Select , i hope they start doing it again alongside renewing/airing older ones too

Above stated movie rights are with Reliance Entertainment (based on what search results i got on Google ) so we can expect Besharam (2013),,Players, Zanjeer (2013), Singh Is King, Holiday (2013), Commando 1/2/3, Genius, Machine, Ab Tumhare Hawaale Watan Saathiyo,,Fryday etc. to be soon renewed by Disney-Star

Also many other movies likely to soon exit zee which belong to different banners /production companies

Last edited:
Sooper Se Ooper movie shifted from Zee to Disney-Star, airing tonight at 7 PM on Star Gold Select ...good to see now this channel has started adding more exclusive small budget/independent films to its schedule as in last 4 years mostly it has been including in its library only those regular mainstream + offbeat movies to its schedule which got aired 1st on its flagship/main hindi movie channels apart from few other critically acclaimed movies which r part of their movie library as part of agreement with various banners/companies .....

Pre 2018 they used to acquire offbeat/meaningful movies from various banners thereby premiering them exclusively on Star Gold Select , i hope they start doing it again alongside renewing/airing older ones too

Above stated movie rights are with Reliance Entertainment (based on what search results i got on Google ) so we can expect Besharam (2013),,Players, Zanjeer (2013), Singh Is King, Holiday (2013), Commando 1/2/3, Genius, Machine, Ab Tumhare Hawaale Watan Saathiyo,,Fryday etc. to be soon renewed by Disney-Star

Also many other movies likely to soon exit zee which belong to different banners /production companies
Genius machine are not reliance entertainment movies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock