Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Breaking News: tata sky will add new channels
hello guys just i spoke to tata sky customer care regarding addition of new channels and they told me that from next month new channels will be added they didn't tell me that whether it will be hd or sd channel but yes they told me that new channels will come and regarding ten hd channel addition they told that they are in the process of adding it but they will take some time
this looks like a custom reply only which all are hearing everytime...
(10-11-2012, 06:51 PM)Sanjeev Chakraborty Wrote: hello guys just i spoke to tata sky customer care regarding addition of new channels and they told me that from next month new channels will be added they didn't tell me that whether it will be hd or sd channel but yes they told me that new channels will come and regarding ten hd channel addition they told that they are in the process of adding it but they will take some time

for TEN HD they are in Process from 6 months...... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Grin Dont feel bad if Someone Rejects U.! People usually reject Expensive things bcoz they can't aFford thEm Tongue
The following 2 users Like chinnupepsi4all's post:
mystic (11 Nov 12, 12:14am), piinku1 (10 Nov 12, 06:56pm)
Tata sky twitter account also confirm this
I asked in their online chat yesterday, he told they have no information about upcoming channels.
Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy. They're people who think that you're better than them.
twitter account has not confirmed anything
guys keep on demanding from tata sky to add espn , star cricket, star sports in grand sports [pack
haha...
aum --> dino29
Satellites Receiving --> ABS2 @75e, Telstar18 @138e, Turksat3A/4A @42e, Eutelsat 36B @36e, Yahsat1A + Express AM22 @52.5e, Eutelsat 70B @70e, Eutelsat 25b + Badr5 C.Asia beam @26e, Afghansat1 @48e, Thaicom 6 @78.5e, Eutelsat 7B, Eutelsat 10A, Express am3 @103e, Apstar7 @76e Cool
aum in grand sports espn,star sports,star cricket already there.
The following 1 user Likes Tushar Ranjan's post:
mystic (11 Nov 12, 12:15am)
oh sorry yaar i meant ten sports, ten action and ten cricket

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DDF Exclusive: TATA(Sky Channel List as on 27th July 2016 Prashant Kumar 231 167,446 3 hours ago
Last Post: Selva Jay
  New: General discussion about TATA SKY dinesh19 7,786 736,910 6 hours ago
Last Post: Nilu334
  Breaking News: FYI TV18 launching in Tata Sky i.e 28th July. Deep.S 18 1,773 Yesterday, 08:39 PM
Last Post: shiva shiva
  DDF Exclusive: Ten new channels are scheduled to go live on Tata Sky Mobile Bapun Raz 9 963 Yesterday, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Vicky
  DDF Exclusive: List of all channels not present on tatasky 2016 shiva shiva 95 17,600 Yesterday, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Bishnu15