Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News: watch ten golf for free
I Just notice that free preview of ten golf is being shown, as u go on to the channel lcn no-232 i.e. ten cricket u will see that a red color box is showing the free preview details just below the channel name. can anybody tell that free preview of ten golf is for how many days?
Which pack???
Good news btw...
They are doing everything to promote this channel.Some days ago they decreased the price by almost 73% and now giving free preview... LoL
What is the Offer Period ?
"Be Smart-Not to be Over Smart"
yeah....probably they are trying to increase the popularity of the channel...infact after all these time....this is for the first time am actually viewing this channel BigGrin
Boring channel. Once i subscribed this channel in my a la carte pack as i wanted to knw more about golf but their live commentary made me sleep on my couch :/
Crap Channel.Automatically got activated.I was changing channels and saw that ten golf was available.Does any one know for how many days it is available for free preview and will it get deactivated automatically or manually it has to be deactivated
I pressed red button in my remote... after pressing red button ten golf is running for free preview
Using Tapatalk
Ten Golf free till 31st December
Yes Ten Golf free preview till 31th December 2013 its New Year Gift to All ADTV Subscribers!!
Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PPV & Free movies (lcn:160) + Star Vijay HITZ movies & related discussions kramkumar 197 12,369 6 hours ago
Last Post: rahul1117kumar
Smile Breaking News: SONY MAX SuperHitz free (red bug added on Sony) shawl_who 6 430 31-08-2014, 01:21 AM
Last Post: rahul1117kumar
  Update: GeminiTV HD free on airtel vikash 6827 13 959 27-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Last Post: ilikered
  Update: Kochu TV In Free Top Up TR Vishnu 44 2,145 18-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Gumansinh
  Update: 12 radio channels free vinit 0 294 15-08-2014, 10:02 AM
Last Post: vinit