Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help: How to Check and Recharge account of Dishtv
How to check the balance of dishtv and how to recharge the dishtv account. I want to open a shop of recharging and checking the account of dishtv. send me the website which is used for account checking and account recharging.
Dear sir, you are kindly requested to send me detail in your message.
Thanks
Not possible in pakistan so kindly give up this thought.
Regard

SUNIEL
Yes, this will be illegal in Pakistan. You need dealer ID to do recharge.
Can we close the thread?
Regard

SUNIEL
(17-08-2012, 02:00 PM)Sbhopale Wrote:  Can we close the thread?

As thread starter has asked a question so let him reply here, no problem if we open it for some more time. Smile
Dishtv Start Distribution In all Asia....need Dishtv Dealer id and Eprs id for This,Contact Dishtv Customer care By mail.CC executive Tell u all process Of Joing Dish tv as a Dealer.
[Image: LHOkTfp.png]

[Image: 3a1BaAa.png]
(17-08-2012, 01:58 PM)dreamdth Wrote:  Yes, this will be illegal in Pakistan. You need dealer ID to do recharge.

No Dish tv launched in all asia expect bhutan and nepal...Anyone Sell Dishtv also Open Recharge point in pakistan or bangladesh, dishtv start also a New Recharge portal For Out of india or other Countries user it is .sg And Payment in $,
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-Dishtv-Finaly-Launched-In-All-Asia
[Image: LHOkTfp.png]

[Image: 3a1BaAa.png]
(17-08-2012, 02:15 PM)Vikram Wrote:  
(17-08-2012, 01:58 PM)dreamdth Wrote:  Yes, this will be illegal in Pakistan. You need dealer ID to do recharge.

No Dish tv launched in all asia expect bhutan and nepal...Anyone Sell Dishtv also Open Recharge point in pakistan or bangladesh, dishtv start also a New Recharge portal For Out of india or other Countries user it is .sg And Payment in $,

i think pakistan banned all indian channels hence there is automatically no permission to dish tv or any other indian dth in pakistan.
Regard

SUNIEL
banned. why everything is getting banned in pakistanGoneGoneHuH
(17-08-2012, 02:50 PM)Sbhopale Wrote:  
(17-08-2012, 02:15 PM)Vikram Wrote:  

i think pakistan banned all indian channels hence there is automatically no permission to dish tv or any other indian dth in pakistan.

Dish TV is still unbanned in pakistan, don't worry.. Undecided

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DDF Exclusive: DishTV General Discussion And Help thread. Rohit 22 25 1,189 6 minutes ago
Last Post: santhoshhrry
Biggrin Good News: 10% Discount on every recharge. Mohitpunjabi 3 241 7 minutes ago
Last Post: santhoshhrry
  DDF Exclusive: Review of Dishtv dishonline app Devesh 1 72 1 hour ago
Last Post: Devesh
  DDF Exclusive: "Mahuaa Plus'' pics from DISHTV JitendraKumar 10 485 Yesterday, 02:20 PM
Last Post: DAVINDER THAKUR 3D
  Help: I am TataSky HD user, want to come to DishTV HD. varungb 9 383 Yesterday, 01:59 PM
Last Post: mulder