General Discussion on DD Free Dish

The government also plans to expand ‘DD Free Dish’ to neighbouring countries and increase the number of channels under it.

- Source Quote from Above Article.
I don't think it's possible to expand DD Free Dish to neighbour countries legally. DD sports showing live sporting events of India and different countries have their different broadcaster + many other channels also showing live sports on DD Free Dish like IPL on SU Movies. I think they just talking in the air.

Recently Pear TV, ABZY Movies and Cool won slots for 1 Years. But due to some reasons this channels removed.

Is Prasar Bharati refund that money to above channels or above channels lost that money ?

Recently Pear TV, ABZY Movies and Cool won slots for 1 Years. But due to some reasons this channels removed.

Is Prasar Bharati refund that money to above channels or above channels lost that money ?
Prasar Bharati only takes money, doesn't give back to anyone 😂😂
They take the money in installments (on pro rata basis), as long as the channel remains on Free Dish, the money is taken from them in advance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock