2015 is only for south india

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes,2015 is only for south india.:)

all the major dth is adding more south indian channels rather than hindi and roi channels.;)

from januray 2015 to till now,:shy

videocon added 2 south channels followed by tata sky 3 channels.sun direct 2 channels and dish tv 7 channels.:clap

so in the coming month also this will happen. i think so.:luv

this clearly resembles that dth players is concentrating in south india:tup

d2h is not for south,they have added ss3 hd instead of 4 only to satisfy Hindi speaking people, even after repeated request they are not adding ss4 hd which is more demanded even by south customers

It depends on the market.....
When competition increases in a particular region and if they feel that they are loosing grip on customers they will have to adopt new ways to retain customers ..... In south the competition is tough and moreover tamil is preferred in Sri Lanka and Malaysia and in some other places .... Since boxes get smuggled into these countries obviously the consumption becomes more and survival will be damn tough

Yes I agree, South have taken over other parts of India in the film movies industries..Now days South Indian movies r dubbed in hindi n replayed in all major Networkd, Sony, Zee, Star n colors. Around india.
80% of repeated movies replayed in all Indian network originated from the South
Bravo South film industry. For keeping whole of India with entertainments.

No it is not a good news to south india

Reliance dth removed Cine21 & soon removeing Studio One & N

Sun direct removed I News

& Tatasky in 2015 just added V6 News

In 2015 V6 News chnl will enters to adtv,d2h,dishtv,sun direct,tatasky,zing

this thread is useless

had i created this thread, some people wud have definitely told me that i always pass regional comments. :angry:angry:angry :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

@Prateek Bro,Please Use Report Button & I hope U Understand :k

Let us see how it goes and discuss this at the end of 2015. Only because it is written here, there is no guarantee that it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock