Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DDF Exclusive: [Pics] Sun Direct's NEW HEVC enabled HD STB
(27-08-2016, 01:10 PM)SarfaRaZ Wrote: Yes by HEVC Wink

by HEVC also 45+ hd channels in one tp possible Question ..
Om Sairam ..Keep Planting Tree's .. WinPlease Dont Waste Water .. Amma Endral Anbu ..Thala Pola Varumah .. Our Country is more important then our personal wishes & happiness .. Bharat Mata ki Jai .. Jai Hind ..
(27-08-2016, 01:12 PM)Sai Jai Wrote: by HEVC also 45+ hd channels in one tp possible Question ..

Nadakudho illayo kekarthuku Nala irukula keppom nadandha sari LOL
The following 3 users Like amarnathkvk's post:
  • Gobinaath (27-08-2016 02:13 PM), brighton (27-08-2016 02:24 PM), Vicky (27-08-2016 11:53 PM)
If SD come out with some different types of channels content than other dths then it's good and if price of packages is less than TS and Adtv Sun DTH will rule DTH market.

To the old rugged cross I will ever be true;
Its shame and reproach gladly bear;

Then He’ll call me someday to my home far away,
Where His glory forever I’ll share.

(27-08-2016, 01:38 PM)karan_hdl Wrote: If SD come out with some different types of channels content than other dths then it's good and if price of packages is less than TS and Adtv Sun DTH will rule DTH market.

I'm a SD customer for past 2 years. I would like to upgrade SD to HD set top with HEVC. Is it possible now? Can you share the procedure? As per HEVC STB image, it don't have any 5.1 audio output option, can you confirm that too? Thanks in advance
(27-08-2016, 01:38 PM)karan_hdl Wrote: If SD come out with some different types of channels content than other dths then it's good and if price of packages is less than TS and Adtv Sun DTH will rule DTH market.

Is there any model number to identify a set top box with HEVC or regular HD?
(17-09-2016, 10:11 AM)KrishnaKP Wrote: Is there any model number to identify a set top box with HEVC or regular HD?

HEVC will written in HEVC enabled box, in regular HD boxes only HD is written...Okay
(17-09-2016, 10:26 AM)Saj 007 Wrote: HEVC will written in HEVC enabled box, in regular HD boxes only HD is written...Okay

That's cool. thanks for the reply bro. but http://dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive...led-HD-STB
this link nt showing any HEVC. the only difference is the color logo and there is a toll free number instance of HD , Dolby logo.  Smile
(17-09-2016, 10:31 AM)KrishnaKP Wrote: That's cool. thanks for the reply bro. but http://dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive...led-HD-STB
this link nt showing any HEVC. the only difference is the color logo and there is a toll free number instance of HD , Dolby logo.  Smile

I think at any part of the STB they will written it because it is an additional technology...
H.265 is the successor standard to H.264, aka MPEG-4 AVC and has generated huge optimism given Industry’s struggle with shortage of bandwidth, spectrum, storage and imminent need to take growing HD content for multi platform delivery. HEVC was approved by ITU-T in Jan 2013 and has been among the most discussed broadcast trends, as well as the key technology offering at NAB and IBC with product vendors and service providers flooding HEVC solutions to bring alive the cherished 4K experience.

HEVC vs H.264HEVC is Big Deal …Today H.264 is the most widely accepted and adopted format in online and broadcast domain for content compression and distribution. HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding), the new video coding standard brings promise of huge bandwidth savings of approx. 40-45% over H.264 encoded content (ref. HEVC MP and H.264 HP with similar fps) with similar quality. In addition HEVC has potential to significantly
What about old hd stbs..do their pq also increased

Matched Content

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4 HD channels added by Sun Direct kutty arun 75 6,483 1 hour ago
Last Post: Bishnu15
  Breaking News: Sony BBC Earth HD added @ Lcn 955 on Sun Direct Navi08 98 4,914 3 hours ago
Last Post: amarnathkvk
  DDF Exclusive: transponders list of Sun Direct HD from GSAT 15.... Mr.Bhat 0 191 Yesterday, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
  [New Testing] A copy of hbo running on 10970 v 32000 Aafi Sheikh 24 1,902 21-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Bapun Raz
  DDF Exclusive: Sun Direct Testing 2 HD Channels Currently Hassan Syed 222 19,797 18-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Last Post: hike