Kids have the most curious minds, and with that curiosity comes an unending list of questions for their parents. Some questions can be the most naïve, some a cute memory to reminisce while some would make fathers sweat nervously.
‘What is Republic Day?’, ‘What is feminism?’, ‘What makes you happy?’, ‘How are babies made? are just a few of those probing questions from their quiver.
For over a year, Comedy Central India has created one such series of funny yet relatable tales through #CCPapa, that would probably reprise cherished memories of your own or might remind you of another father-daughter duo from your neighborhood.
This Father’s Day the channel celebrates with another hilarious yet adorable take on a father’s fear of his daughter’s next question and their special relationship.
Catch the entire series here;
* Father’s Day https://www.instagram.com/p/CBpx-xXKHJg/ (2020)
* Lockdown Priorities https://www.instagram.com/p/CBSqET3KzHU/
* Fact Check https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Y_fPvquIH/
* International Women’s Day https://www.instagram.com/p/B9dSapIKEQW/
* Republic Day https://www.instagram.com/p/B7x-kv7HE9Z/ (2020)
* Children’s Day https://www.instagram.com/p/B42LJ-PHk4i/
* Climate Change https://www.instagram.com/p/B3wuh6-ndpO/
* Friendship’s Day https://www.instagram.com/p/B0vBfmGDTwk/
* Father’s Day https://www.instagram.com/p/Bywg4xan1o1/ (2019)
* Mother’s Day https://www.instagram.com/p/BvOU90TH18_/
* International Day of Happiness https://www.instagram.com/p/BvOU90TH18_/
* Republic Day https://www.instagram.com/p/BtGnvP8nOHG/ (2019)