Seeking Help 1+1 celebation pack kerala hd add on

• Thread starter hnath
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,619

hnath

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can anyone let us know how many hd channels we will get for 1+1 celebation pack kerala hd add on.

35...bro ask CC through mail..there may be 6+6 HAD add on...recently I activated it...

You will get channnels except...English Entertainment,SMS HD,SSS HD1 and 2,DISPORT, and regional...

Last edited:
Regional you should get bro and for this Kerala add-on there are two add-ons are free and you should get atleast 2 regional hd add-on free as well and how about Hindi movies and GEC, English Life style and Infotainment.

Am also using this celebration pack kerala and planned to subscribe for 6+6 HD Addon.
Can any one please share the list of HD channels (35nos as per @Vishnu777 bro) available in the celebration pack kerala HD Addon.

Hi Vishnu,

Please let us know list of HD Channels for celebration pack kerala HD Addon available and friends please let us know who ever is having this add-on

You will get all HD channels of eligible SD channels of celebration kerala pack except D sports HD

You will get all HD channels of eligible SD channels of celebration kerala pack except D sports HD

I don't think so, i got a list of HD channels available under 6+6 celebration pack kerala HD Addon from customer care recently.
Noticed Vijay HD, & Surya HD channels are missing that are available as SD channels

Bro are you getting 35 channels in the list or any other channels like Star movies select HD in your pack, beacuse this is the only one channel missing in HD Movies. even maa tv hd and ETV telugu hd are missing.

Last edited:
I don't think so, i got a list of HD channels available under 6+6 celebration pack kerala HD Addon from customer care recently.
Noticed Vijay HD, & Surya HD channels are missing that are available as SD channels
you call cc they will add free . i'm getting these channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock