4xaopG7.jpg

TOsALnq.jpg

jayanji said:
What's special from competitors?

from the above ad

1. Universal remote
2. Multilingual program Guide
3. 7:1 sound

another thread to promote airtel, nothing special in airtel digital tv. their interactive services are useless and slow, call centre training level is poor, signals are interupted regularly in rains, none of the chs offer 7.1 sound and if u make payments thru their website then it gets declined or money gets deducted multiple times from the bank account of the customer

dino29 said:
another thread to promote airtel, nothing special in airtel digital tv. their interactive services are useless and slow, call centre training level is poor, signals are interupted regularly in rains, none of the chs offer 7.1 sound and if u make payments thru their website then it gets declined or money gets deducted multiple times from the bank account of the customer

another thread to defame airtel :s:s:s:s:s

dino29 said:

dino, there is nothing wrong here.. Remember you shared a link to show the entry offer from Videocon recently.. And I asked you post it separately.. Like that people bro is sharing his observations...

As you are saying, we can share our opinion here.. that applies to all..

dino29 said:

wow come on friend,after your arrival this thread also going high replies list.
:D:D:D:D:D:D

lets start :'(

1.their interactive services are useless :tup and slow :huh
2.call center training level is poor (please leave from D2h and join Airtel for teach Care to CC)
3.signals are interrupted regularly in rains ( are you from india, :wall here last 6 months only 5 days rained )
4.none of the chs offer 7.1 sound (may be fault on your speaker)
5.if u make payments thru their website then it gets declined or money gets deducted multiple times from the bank account of the customer (i think they are filtering your account for deduct multiple time,i never faced this issue,if it happened we can claim the amount).

bharatkumarchennai said:
dino29 said:

another thread to defame airtel :s:s:s:s:s

post something useful.. dont watch people here (not people bro.. I mean members...) watch the news and update it here...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock