10 Years of Asianet Movies

H4hari

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
The first and No 1 Malayalam 24×7 Movie channel from Asianet Satellite communications limited

Asianet Movies
Celebrating 10 Years 😍

The channel was launched on July 15 , 2012 at 9.00 Am by the Premiere telecast of Malayalam movie " Spanish Masala " With the tagline " Padam Thudangi " 🤩

At the launch time they achieved top 3 position and still holding a good position (fifth or sixth) in BARC ratings

Now we are waiting for the Launch of Asianet Movies HD ✨

Wishing Asianet Movies a great Happy Birthday ... keep shining and keep entertaining us ...🥰

xoJoN6v.jpg
h5Bj7Ln.png
vXn2aPp.jpg

Source

Last edited:
Congratulations to Kerala's leading movie channel. With a huge collection of old as well as new movies, Asianet Movies has truly emerged as an unbeatable movie channel in Kerala. Disney-Star should launch Asianet Movies HD soon.

Congratulations to Asianet Movies for its tenth anniversary and I hope that it and the other pending Disney/Star channels launch at the earliest.

Also I hope that it and Jalsha Movies update their logo and graphics soon. Plus, Zee and others launch Malayalam movie channels soon. In addition, Sun should speed up the launch of Surya Movies HD to give competition to Asianet Movies HD.

Asianet has a stock of lot of old movies in HD.They must start Asianet movies HD as soon as possible

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock