1000 GB DVR Update 59 & more News

Sateesh_Hyd

Reaction score
Hi All

Just now I got a call from d2h technician saying that new update was released for 1000 GB DVR s and accepted that D2h team is having huge complaints from DVR customers on EPG and Stuck problems.

They are requesting customers to bear for a week till the EPG changes done and got to know that D2h now planing to add more Active services.

D2h team accepted that they are going to face huge competition issues from Airtel ( increase in HD channels ) and Tata Sky ( due to high space allocation on new satellites ) and the technical team is trying to encrypt the signals to get more space.

Thanks
Sateesh

RE: 1000 GB DVR Update 58 & more News

We already have download ID 58, which is giving us problems. So next download ID should be 59. What about the new transponder from d2h?

Yes the new update is 59.Let me check and update the thread with d2h backend team about new transponder.

Satya_3000 said:
Yes the new update is 59.Let me check and update the thread with d2h backend team about new transponder.

I hope someone can put the ID 59 up for downloading

Where is our Vadirocks bro, he is the man who can get us this update!

ibunasym said:

Vadirocks, In-case you get your hands on 59 ,then please upload, many thanks!!!

Anybody installed the 59 update? Is it really out? Pls update us!

ibunasym said:
Confirmed from him, no dl id 59 yet. He has no information regarding it.

Surely I'm Keep On Asking Him!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock