10850 TP of Laosat@128e became scrambled today

• Thread starter hsb50
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,207
Yes..And you admins are responsible for this because you had suspended this ID for reasons best known to you.Further my password was showing as wrong.

Otherwise there was no reason for me to make a new ID.

On this ID one of your admins some one like geniousjatt had challenged me saying have you caught any satellite ever or just asking questions ?Then I changed the ID and came up with info about new satellites which I had found as I was unable to sign in with hsb50 ID.

Last edited:
On this ID one of your admins some one like geniousjatt

:no:

Jenius Jatt is not an admin here

Don't live in misconceptions brother
You can check the Staff List to Confirm :k

@hsb50 You were banned by @shawl_who bro on 29th Aug 2015 for 2 years. I remember the day. You were banned for creating too many threads related to satellite queries. Can't believe it's been almost 2 years since then. Welcome Back

User - hsb50
Reason - needs some time for satellite hunting course, 2 yrs should knock all the technical know-how into his head :D
Period - 2 yrs
https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/banned-and-warned-users-log.1433/page-58#post-10283

RE: Any DTH Dish with marking or numbering ?

u r asking too many questions bro...

this is not done..

there can be lakhs of questions on satellite hunting field, u cant create a new thread for every qs that comes to ur mind.. :s
General discussions/queries for Satellite Tuning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock