DDF Exclusive Tata Play Charges

Hey guys .. I have tata play binge stb and now I want hd stb as secondary connection for my bedroom TV.
So I want to know what will be the NCF applicable on my secondary connection? Any discount? or I need to pay RS 153 each for both connection.

Hey guys .. I have tata play binge stb and now I want hd stb as secondary connection for my bedroom TV.
So I want to know what will be the NCF applicable on my secondary connection? Any discount? or I need to pay RS 153 each for both connection.
For each Secondary Connection
a. Rs.61.36 per month for the first 200 SD channels, inclusive of all taxes
b. Rs.75.52 per month for more than 200 SD channels, inclusive of all taxes

New Charges

xCgS32N.jpg
what is the line amplifier and anybody can explain it

Last edited:
It's For MDU Connection
It can boost signals from a super lnb and helps to multiply the capacity of super lnb.That means a super lnb can give 32 connections without signal lose without an amplifier and if an amplifier is used more than 100 plus connections can be given from a single super lnb.I saw 130 connections in a Hotel with a single super lnb and line amplifier

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock