12 month southhd addon offer got wired

anilmpillai

Reaction score
:angry
I have activated the trick for getting hd packs and yesterday i got a offer msg from videocon saying that Rs.999 for 12 month south hd by giving a miss call to a number after recharging. my account is not having enough balance so i just given a miscall. now it shows that i have 950 rupees -ve balance and all services deactivated.
The CC peoples saying they are not able to deactivate the 12 month dh add-on due to locking period.
i am confused wht i do now. recharging for 1000 rupees will get my device activated. but i doubt i will not get all hd channels using this hd addon. anybody know what channels are available in south hd addon:(
what should i do:wall

In the first place their system should not have activated the HD subscription as you did not have enough balance nor you recharged for 999, so their system is faulty.

yeah this offer is a very tricky one, i too thought i will be getting all HD channels for 999, but no they will give HD channels according to your base pack, you can check in their website for your base pack what corresponding HD channels they offer.

if you dont get satisfactory response from CC, write to the nodal officer of your state.

anupbharadwaj said:
yeah this offer is a very tricky one, i too thought i will be getting all HD channels for 999, but no they will give HD channels according to your base pack, you can check in their website for your base pack what corresponding HD channels they offer.

if you dont get satisfactory response from CC, write to the nodal officer of your state.

Do you have the provision to upgrade or downgrade the base pack. They said it is not possible. Which means i have to stick to my very base pack south silver for next one year.:wall:wall

@anilmphillai

Just Mail to
[email protected]

Below Matter

— — — — —

My Customer ID - #########

Today There is an SMS came as
"You have Subscribed to South Supreme HD ADD-ON @ Rs 999/-"

And All balance got to Minus

So Deactivate that HD ADD-ON
For my Pack & Bring My Balance Back

— — — — —

Replace ####### by Your AC No...

Ohh.. no.. i miss that thread..

now i am on the south silver pack. can i upgrade my pack to diamond. the CC peoples saying upgrading is not posssible after using this add on

anilmpillai said:

now i am on the south silver pack. can i upgrade my pack to diamond. the CC peoples saying upgrading is not posssible after using this add on

Bro try to upgrade through online... If it is not possible then email to nodal officer...

anilmpillai said:

U can upgrade your pack bro...:tup

xaviar88 said:
U can upgrade your pack bro...:tup
Thanks. Finally escaped from the issue. Bros please don't upgrade to south hd add-on in low end base pack. Pl try to upgrade the base pack to diamond and subscribe HD premium add-on. Otherwise you will not get all hd channels even if you upgrade your base pack. Thanks to SAM finally they refunded my amount and now I can start again. [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock