Discussion Tamil Movies of 80s, 90s, 2000s restoration into True 1080p HD

Another big tamil production company has entered the YT craze and posting all their movies but I don't understand why or what is stopping them from restoring their print. They give false advertisement that the print is restored in the title and in the thumbnail but still they same SD print upscaled.

It is Super Good Films. What a collection they have. They must be the richest in the 90s as most of their movies are blockbusters but still not interested in restoring their movies in Full HD. What a shame...

Another big tamil production company has entered the YT craze and posting all their movies but I don't understand why or what is stopping them from restoring their print. They give false advertisement that the print is restored in the title and in the thumbnail but still they same SD print upscaled.

It is Super Good Films. What a collection they have. They must be the richest in the 90s as most of their movies are blockbusters but still not interested in restoring their movies in Full HD. What a shame...

Depends upon the availability of negatives

Depends upon the availability of negatives

I get it, but a production company which is surviving for more than 3 decades and made tons of money by selecting the perfect script and artists.
I am sure they must have kept the negatives secure as it is always an asset and can bring in money for years and years to come.

They have uploaded the remastered version of Mr romeo

I would consider our South Cinema viewers unlucky as in Bollywood they have more production value and the technology was little ahead.

I feel jealous watching Hindi movie and songs in Ultra, Tips, T series. They have restored all the hit movies and the quality is fantastic, you can call it a near 1080p

Sometime back I remember watching a Song from Hindustani ( Indian) in YT at 4K. Trust me it was fantastic but with poor color grading but the pixel depth was good.
Indian is an Original Tamil movie and nobody bothered to restore it in the Tamil version.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock