• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

13v/18v voltage not work on ku band lnb

anjavaid06

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I am using 3 lnb 108, 95 and paksat through 8 port diseq. I have single solution lnb for paksat. My problem is that when i switch channel from paksat to 108 or nss 95. It often does not catch signal of vertical polarity channel but it catch horizantal polarity instantly. And when i switch from horizantal polarity of nss or airtel to vertical. It then catch signal instantly. And it happens on 13v/18v lnb power. When i do 14v/19v power through receiver option... All works fine.. kindly tell me what is the issue ?

Mr.Bhat

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I am using 3 lnb 108, 95 and paksat through 8 port diseq. I have single solution lnb for paksat. My problem is that when i switch channel from paksat to 108 or nss 95. It often does not catch signal of vertical polarity channel but it catch horizantal polarity instantly. And when i switch from horizantal polarity of nss or airtel to vertical. It then catch signal instantly. And it happens on 13v/18v lnb power. When i do 14v/19v power through receiver option... All works fine.. kindly tell me what is the issue ?
Check in other port of diseqc switch whether it works or not...Even it doesn't work then the switch may have issues and any one port may gone..

anjavaid06

Registered
Reaction score
But ku band lnb working gud on 14v/19v. Is there any disadvantege of 14v/19v instead of 13v/18v ?

Mr.Bhat

Registered
Reaction score
That's y I told u to check in another port of diseqc switch....

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock