DTH updates 14 slots added for WATCHO

Which comercial company show their products in this ip company ?

If they show their products video clips and dishd2h added slots for that particular company means already dishd2h in IP then commerical company also sure flop products+ flop company,

IP company dishd2h + IP comercial company.
Bro, commercial channels means, pending pay channels like Zee classic, colors Cineplex Bollywood, colors Cineplex superhits...... don't take my word technically

Watcho again added LCN 318,

Actually in 14 slots they removed 12,
Only two watcho channels available but now they re-added,
As of now total-3 available,
LCN-99,308 & 318.

Not sure is this is the right forum, but I am planning to purchase a Watcho OTT flexi plan for 999/annum. How is the review of using apps like Sony LIV, Hotstar and Zee 5 under this plan?

Can I install and use these subscriptions under Watcho on my Android TV?

Not sure is this is the right forum, but I am planning to purchase a Watcho OTT flexi plan for 999/annum. How is the review of using apps like Sony LIV, Hotstar and Zee 5 under this plan?

Can I install and use these subscriptions under Watcho on my Android TV?
In 999 annual (flexi 2) plan you can choose 2 apps only between hotstar, Zee5 and sonyliv.
Yes you can use on Android tv and mobile
Simultaneously on thier seperate apps also
No need to use watcho app
For logging in to sonyliv you have to go through watcho app just first time for auto login and subscription activation
You can use your mobile number to log in on hotstar and zee5.
You can use only one device for sonyliv at a time
But for hotstar and zee5 you can watch different shows on mobile and tv (at a time 2 device)

In short you get
hotstar super
Zee5 premium
And sonyliv premium

First i would like to suggest you
Subscribe for 1 month only so that you will get 1 month extra
So total 2 months subscription in 1 month

PS: i repeat you can get only 2 apps in flexi 2 along with other complimentory apps subscription.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock