DTH updates "Tata Play Toons + Officially Launched Now

asgworldindia

Reaction score
Tata play now officially launched its Cartoon/Anime/Kids Movies Oriented Service Channel "Tata Play Toons + " on its Platform with 6 Different Regional Audio Feeds on LCN 677.
Subscription Charge :- Rs.60/- pm or Rs.2/- per day.
MCocbr5.jpg

I5LTux6.jpg
BNjCHPe.jpg

6 Multiple Regional Audio Feeds are :-
X4SY56D.jpg
yNOSvOx.jpg
pfYbdT8.jpg
N5qknrg.jpg
uT5bVjs.jpg
sY0XGqN.jpg

Cartoon Schedules :-
10.00 am - Babloo Dabloo
10.30 am - Fury Spinner
11.00 am - Unite 2 Blast
11.30 am - Simba The Lion King
And So On repeat............

Subscription Banner from Tata Play
dWYydTJ.jpg

This Service Channel "Tata Play Toons +" Also available Now on the Following LCNs with their Respective Regional Audio Feeds.
LCN 1214 - Marathi
LCN 1318 - Bangla
LCN 1418 - Telugu
LCN 1519 - Tamil
LCN 1908 - Punjabi

Last edited:
Atleast something good in the vas service but though subscription fee is high

wow never thought i would ever hear about anime pronunciation from Tata play (sky) ads literally , they mentioned about cartoon + anime+ movies in voice and in description too . they pronounced anime word properly may be both one take media company and Tata Play (tata sky) has realised popularity of Anime in india thats why mentioning it along with cartoons in ads and in description of tata play toons + service channel.

m0TaxcJ.jpg

collab between one take media company and Tata play (Tata sky) for service channel

in their site they have shown info about all kids shows - cartoons & kids anime & movies . technically Simba lion king similar Japanese old anime shows & movies in kids genre (they are kids anime , kids anime movies ) so they are not wrong in calling it Anime

I don't understand one think why they have kept Tata Play Toons + ad video as unlisted in YouTube

@iDJ bro i was expecting Tata Play to add anime shows or movies similar to Nausicaa of the valley of the wind & The Cat Returns - kids anime movies which they earlier showed in Tata sky kids cinema service channel few years back it was limited to English dub that time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock