Discussion Star Gold Thrills, Star Gold Romance and Star Gold 2 HD launched

Star gold thrills is nothing but mirror image of utv action and thay boast it's a first 24 x 7 Hollywood Hindi movie channel but not it's not, it will be ' bindass movies always &
Aspect ratio of thrills really sucks, shame on star that they cannot provide proper aspect ratio for SD channels

Buddy bcoz that was how it was exactly planned and meant to be executed. . It was basically a rebranding exercise and content continues to be dubbed hollywood movies in hindi. They have infact been adding more different dubbed hollywood movies from various studios / companies hence bringing to audience diverse range of movies to watch.

I hope in future all disney-star hindi movie channels make a transition to 16:9 video aspect ratio just like they have done for Star Sports channels in 2022 which would enhance the viewing experience

Buddy bcoz that was how it was exactly planned and meant to be executed. . It was basically a rebranding exercise and content continues to be dubbed hollywood movies in hindi. They have infact been adding more different dubbed hollywood movies from various studios / companies hence bringing to audience diverse range of movies to watch.

I hope in future all disney-star hindi movie channels make a transition to 16:9 video aspect ratio just like they have done for Star Sports channels in 2022 which would enhance the viewing experience
Agree,they have added new movies in library but they are definitely not the first 24 x 7 Hollywood Hindi channel as they're promoting.
Aspect ratio ruins the fun of watching movies, why 16:9 is so much big issue for star?

Agree,they have added new movies in library but they are definitely not the first 24 x 7 Hollywood Hindi channel as they're promoting.
Aspect ratio ruins the fun of watching movies, why 16:9 is so much big issue for star?

They r the 1st 24/7 hindi dubbed hollywood movies channel. Same channel was started way back in 2007 and saw rebranding in following years - Bindass Movies>UTV Action>Star Gold Thrills

bXHrUwd.jpg

nEsofSv.jpg

4ZHXG0I.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock