Petition to request DTH service Providers to Remove Watermark to prevent OLED Burn-in

@KING DRANZER Has bought such expensive tv then change the Dth connection bro
To what. All DTH services have their brand logo watermark on all the time on one corner. There is no DTH service(at-least the top ones) which don't do that. And we are paying for their services instead we are being screwed by them as due to their useless practice our equipment is getting ruined.

I really wish and switch to a service which does not do that. But all the top service providers do that.

To what. All DTH services have their brand logo watermark on all the time on one corner. There is no DTH service(at-least the top ones) which don't do that. And we are paying for their services instead we are being screwed by them as due to their useless practice our equipment is getting ruined.

I really wish and switch to a service which does not do that. But all the top service providers do that.
According to trai rule all mso and Dth must have water mark , so for a very minor community they won’t even mind mind it

According to trai rule all mso and Dth must have water mark , so for a very minor community they won’t even mind mind it
There is no purpose of having it man. See they initially did it to prevent piracy across the Globe. But that was absolutely useless concept. So majority of countries removed that completely. Now you no more see Sky logo on their services in USA or other countries or any service provider for matter of fact. They removed it a good while ago. But in India DTH companies are being stubborn to not remove it. For no good reason.

If they still wanna have it. At-least make it non-static so that it moves from corner to corner or pops up from time to time instead of staying there all the time on the same spot.

And as OLED prices are coming down to being meaningful it is being widely adapted and the sales have been increasing year by year on a steady pace. So yeah not as small or niche group of consumers as it used to be 3-4Yrs ago.

There is no purpose of having it man. See they initially did it to prevent piracy across the Globe. But that was absolutely useless concept. So majority of countries removed that completely. Now you no more see Sky logo on their services in USA or other countries or any service provider for matter of fact. They removed it a good while ago. But in India DTH companies are being stubborn to not remove it. For no good reason.

If they still wanna have it. At-least make it non-static so that it moves from corner to corner or pops up from time to time instead of staying there all the time on the same spot.

And as OLED prices are coming down to being meaningful it is being widely adapted and the sales have been increasing year by year on a steady pace. So yeah not as small or niche group of consumers as it used to be 3-4Yrs ago.
We are not developed country like UK ,US man. This is India Piracy will be there.so there is less chance of removal or can you can move to Ott.but even in Ott there is logos.This will not reach anywhere bro.Anyway something better than nothing,So initiative good

Last edited:
Then do not buy inferior technology. Indians aren't buying OLED TVs in large numbers anyway.
I don't think OLED TVs are inferior. Infact they are superior than rest of the TVs at the market. I think the operators are outdated. They are still stuck in 90s and 00s with colorful logos when rest of the world has moved to transparent logos. We are still stuck with color logo and outdated regulation like third world countries.

I don't think OLED TVs are inferior. Infact they are superior than rest of the TVs at the market. I think the operators are outdated. They are still stuck in 90s and 00s with colorful logos when rest of the world has moved to transparent logos. We are still stuck with color logo and outdated regulation like third world countries.
If your TV is having burn in, then its an inferior tech, period. I love OLED panels, but I am not blind to that fact.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock