Breaking '1SPORTS' Channel not going to discontinued by broadcaster.

Mohit bh.

Reaction score
89V2j6U.jpg

What the hel! Is happening just few days back they were shutting down and now they are back.. Hope now they will get some rights : ))

They need to launch High definition version soon. No one wants to watch any sports in that horrible PQ.

If you are a sports lover. Subscribe to these small channels even if you don't watch it. Your 5 bucks a months can save it from closure and not let big broadcasters have a monopoly in market who isn't buying rights of small time events. Bundesliga was one of Neo's flagship offering. What happened after it moved to Star? After few years it completely disappeared from tv.

If you are a sports lover. Subscribe to these small channels even if you don't watch it. Your 5 bucks a months can save it from closure and not let big broadcasters have a monopoly in market who isn't buying rights of small time events. Bundesliga was one of Neo's flagship offering. What happened after it moved to Star? After few years it completely disappeared from tv.

True. I do so for EuroSports and honestly quite happy with range of sports they telecast. Problem with 1Sport is that they r not expanding sports portfolio or bringing in even average viewing content. Big reason behind this is that they do not have backing of big broadcaster so i think they should either find a way to acquire good content or if possible have tie up with sony and build a good sports platform.

I would anyday watch EuroSports or Sony Sports chs rather than highlights of same match across 6 star network channels. I find this very annoying . Yes they invested a lot in cricket but still they can manage scheduling properly alongside implementing strategy to earn big revenue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock