Breaking 1st time on DD Free Dish ! Channels not launched on time after official statement.

• Thread starter A B
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 80
  • Views: Views 14,690
They all will come toghther may be in next e-auction in December or in annual e-auction.

DD free dish withdrawal those channel ithink. My request dd not accept those channel application in future .because they are not trusted players in free dish ...they only money seekers
Sir all broadcasters who come in DD free dish , want to make mony they are not different.they are big broadcasters and they give dd a lot of money . So thay have right to broadcast there channel to upper slot.

Sir all broadcasters who come in DD free dish , want to make mony they are not different.they are big broadcasters and they give dd a lot of money . So thay have right to broadcast there channel to upper slot.
But, they have to follow DDFD T&C. They could only replace their channels (Wah & Cineplex) with last slots. But they think they are bigger than DDFD. Now, their channels are losing advertisements. They have to bend toward DDFD, this is the only solution.

Why DDFD / TRAl change rule for commercial pvt greedy dth player... DDFD & TRAl behave like puppet of pvt dth player

Many people happy with DDFD which affected unaffordable pvt dth for common people.

During NTO 1.0 I & B ministry clearly stated that TRAI rules doesn't applicable for dd freedish,any channel can become FTA only on freedish so no issue of Pay Vs FTA dth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock