DTH updates 2 channels will be added on Tata Play

Sarfaraz bro also not mentioned the source when they told the Surya samachar coming soon then what was the official source they provide to us?
Don't act like innocent we all know that he is one of our trusted member, so we will allow him.

You are not revealing your source so, how can we trust you. 🤷‍♂️

Yes I also know our sarfaraz bro information is very realible..I only told source information..
Let go every thing ...Let s enjoy Tataplay user most awaiting channel foodxp...

Yes I also know our sarfaraz bro information is very realible..I only told source information..
Let go every thing ...Let s enjoy Tataplay user most awaiting channel foodxp...
Honestly speaking, you are pretending to be innocent which you aren't and I am in no mood to show you mirror but since you raised an issue that also indicates about partiality towards a specific member I am here to share some facts.

@SarfaRaZ has the source of information unlike you. He uses mSales app to collect various information.

Whereas you have seen another website and lifted the information that is not at all encouraged here.

Do share your FTA box channel snapshot showing the channel testing as the source the next time you post about some channels testing or just skip posting because we are going to delete them anyways citing sourceless information and you would be disappointed again.

How you know about food Xp launching did you shared the news from official site ? We don't allow posting here news on assumptions .
i hink you are new here.too many posts removed by moderator or someone because i think they only give rights to post new thread them only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock