DDF Exclusive 2 Channels Will Be Removed From Airtel Digital Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey BhaGaT

Contributor
Reaction score
DD Sports 1 LCN No.299 Will Be Removed From Airtel Digital Tv With The Effect From 21 December 2022
SMLRdQ2.jpg

I might be wrong on this but i feel due to shortage of empty LCN Slots in certain genres, Airtel Digital TV is prioritising which channels to retain and which should be temporarily dropped for adding new channels.

Quite possible that BFlix might be dropped shortly and Dhamaka Movies B4U will be added at LCN 237 and Pravah Picture HD will make its way on Airtel Digital TV replacing Q Marathi on LCN 532.

All the channels being dropped will be readded as soon as LCN Realignment process is completed and bandwidth optimisation task on existing transponders gets done which may be followed by activation of some new transponders

only adtv knew why they waited 2 weeks more to drop dd sports 1.0 its good for nothing channel just occupy space insted of giving 2 weeks more adtv would be mpre better if adtv drop this channel tonight but adtv is just adtv so much unpredictable

Last edited:
only adtv knew why they waited 2 weeks more to drop dd sports 1.0 its good for nothing channel just occupy space insted of giving 2 weeks more adtv would be mpre better if adtv drop this channel tonight but adtv is just adtv so much unpredictable

They cannot drop any channel instantly. It is mandatory to inform the subscribers 15 days in advance if a channel is to be removed from the platform. Operators run scrolls and give notice in prominent newspapers to comply with this rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock