2 New Malayalam Channels Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerome.J

Reaction score
:)Two new Malayalam Channels coming soon in d2h....... Mathrubhumi News and Kappa TV.....Confirmed from CC D2H...:tup:tup

to: Customercare <[email protected]>
date: Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 8:05 PM
subject: Query
mailed-by: gmail.com
Preferred contact method : By e-mail

RTN : +919745xxxxxx
Reg. email ID : [email protected]
Customer ID : xxxxxxx
Customer name : JERRIN MATHEW, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
xxxxxxxxxxxx, KERALA,
District : PATHANAMTHITTA - 691523.

Will d2h add Mathrubhumi News and Kappa tv in july2013?

to: JERIN J MATHEW <[email protected]>
date: Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 8:26 PM
subject: RE: Query
mailed-by: d2h.com
: Important mainly because of your interaction with messages in the conversation.

Dear Mr. Mathew,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

This is with reference to your e mail dated July 26, 2013 regarding Videocon d2h services.

We would like to inform you that currently we have launch date is not available, we will update to all customers once the same available.

If you have any further queries, please call our customer care numbers below:

+91 7355873558

You can also email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

Its an old news, channels not added yet. We all discussed about this through another thread. So Dear admin, please close this thread.

nambbus said:
Its an old news, channels not added yet. We all discussed about this through another thread. So Dear admin, please close this thread.

Dear bro,

I didn't mention the same added....Earlier the launch date was supposed to be 07July2013....But not added till date.....But they are on the way to add this two channels soon.....I posted the same here, since I got a confirmation recently...

This is a standard answer and this thread is better closed :no before it triggers more speculation and unwanted remarks:wall VC seeems to be not in a position to add any new demanded channels in the near future, their struggle to save space proofs so.:-/

Dear admin, please close this thread as this news shared earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock