Breaking 2 SD and 1 HD channels Added By Tata sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture clarity awesome and there is no audio for me😂😂😂😂😠😠😠😠
ZFFAJQA.jpg

Colours Gujarati Cinema is good.
Happy Moment for Gujarati Subscribers.:)
Gujarati has the lowest number of non-news channels in any language. There were only Colors Gujarati, DD Girnar and I believe Lakshya TV before this channel. Dhamaal Gujarat is no longer to be considered. This is a very good thing indeed and it strengthens Viacom's monopoly in Gujarat. 👏

Last edited:
Zee Keralam HD is not listed for a-la-carte pick in the 'mytatasky' site to get this added in my package. Also, I checked with CC to get this channel added, but they mentioned Technical issues. Or is this free for 15 days as TS normally does while adding new channels?

Zee Keralam HD is not listed for a-la-carte pick in the 'mytatasky' site to get this added in my package. Also, I checked with CC to get this channel added, but they mentioned Technical issues. Or is this free for 15 days as TS normally does while adding new channels?

It there in the website under Make my pack option => HD Channels

Yes, but it is not getting listed in 'mytatasky' website to get this added as a-la-carte. Even CC is clueless, they didn't even know that new channel started until I asked them to check the TS website.
It's available on free preview so they can't add nor you as its available to all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock