kaatyayani tv lcn 689
20181222-014948.jpg

Cauvery news lcn change
Old lcn791 new lcn 797
20181222-021617.jpg

airtel movies lcn change old lcn 200 new lcn227
20181222-023551.jpg

Last edited:
Airtel Movies Home shifted to LCN 227, looks like some new VAS is getting added soon. I think Acting and Show Bizz service channels from FTC will land on airtel next under a new brand name

Kaatyayani readded past night on airtel dth platform. So MK Tunes was the only channel which got dropped and NewsJ came as replacement.

Zee Anmol Cinema is surely getting added in next few days. Post TRAI Tariff Order implementation airtel will have to provide broadcaster bouquet or create own pack by taking channels from different broadcaster bouquet and offer at same price. As Anmol Cinema is part of basic pack hence instead of passing on discount for that to us, airtel would rather prefer to add missing channel and present complete bouquet

Let's see when they add MTV beats HD... I don't understand about the DTH companies ..when the customer are ready to pay why the hell are they so reluctant to add channels....
In bollywood music space we have only 2 HD channels and still most of the DTH(except TS and SD) not added them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock