Zee Vajwa and Zee Odisha shutting down

Akash Solanki

Cable TV Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
‼️ *Channels Discontinued by the Broadcaster* ‼️

Dear All,

Please note that the broadcaster m/s Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited has informed us that broadcasting of the following channels will be discontinued across all delivery platforms in India. i.e. Cable, HITS, DTH, IPTV etc..

• Zee Vajwa channel will be shut-down with effect from 31st March 2022.
• Zee Odisha channel will be shut-down with effect from 2nd April 2022.

*Request all Managers to inform the respective Business Associates and Field Staff*

This massage by Zee Broadcaster side

Dear All,

Please note that the broadcaster m/s Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited has informed us that broadcasting of the following channels will be discontinued across all delivery platforms in India. i.e. Cable, HITS, DTH, IPTV etc..

*Request all Managers to inform the respective Business Associates and Field Staff*

Why are they shutting down zee wajva? And keeping zee yuva? Zee vajwa was good music channel gonna miss zee vajwa a lot.

Very bad move. As Zee Odisha being the Only Watchable channel shared from Dishtv TP available in FreeDish.. i'll be affected. Bad move

Dear All,

Both were good channels on thier part :cf2:

I don't understand one thing. If Zee Network is going to shut down "Zee Wajwa" then why did they renamed "Zee Etc Bollywood " to
"Zee Wajwa."

"Zee Etc Bollywood " was a good Hindi music channel.
"Zee Wajwa " too is a good Marathi music channel, but

Zee Network messed it all..
Who takes these rubbish decisions in Zee Network.. God Knows!! 😔 😔

It may b bcoz channels failed to get desired ratings in respective genres. May be Zee Yuva will also have Marathi Music in their schedule near future and it will become a hybrid channel covering various content.

Also quite possible that Sony may launch a Marathi Music channel or maybe Sony/Zee planning to exit Marathi Music chs genre and reenter Hindi Music Channels Genre

No sources at all. But Zee Network has to slim down its channel portfolio. Zee Action and the entire &tv suite.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock