20+ Serials off-aired in Kannada due to Covid 19 lockdown and Dubbing entry

I think this thread completely meaningless
Lol If any Channel Business Head see this thread :biggrin::biggrin: this Thread and someone wrote due to ' Dubbing '
If you have Crores and Lakh Please Pay to Channel Head or Serial Producers they will Definitely Restarting all Serials:LOL:

Lol If any Channel Business Head see this thread :biggrin::biggrin: this Thread and someone wrote due to ' Dubbing '
If you have Crores and Lakh Please Pay to Channel Head or Serial Producers they will Definitely Restarting all Serials:LOL:
Ya @Shashank bro try to change thread as off air Kannada serials. Rather than keeping it as dubb or corona .

Ya @Shashank bro try to change thread as off air Kannada serials. Rather than keeping it as dubb or corona .
I am not telling dubbing is the only reason but dubbing is also one of the reason for the end of serials.
Otherwise Star Suvarna and Udaya can not keep five to six slots empty in prime time. They must have restarted some of the serials.

I am not telling dubbing is the only reason but dubbing is also one of the reason for the end of serials.
Otherwise Star Suvarna and Udaya can not keep five to six slots empty in prime time. They must have restarted some of the serials.
No bro what I meant was. Let's discuss about off air shows here. So even after corona we can keep this thread active. So I asked to change thread name.

you mean these off aired low TRP Serials increased overall Ratings of Star Suvarna and Udaya TV ? :sneaky::LOL:
Channel don't want loss so they will end Low TRP serials and Just wait for some more days many unexpected Serials going off air very soon

you mean these off aired low TRP Serials increased overall Ratings of Star Suvarna and Udaya TV ? :sneaky::LOL:
Channel don't want loss so they will end Low TRP serials and Just wait for some more days many unexpected Serials going off air very soon
So you are telling dubbing had zero effect on these off aired serials?
My question is if dubbing was not entered then what they planned to telecast by ending these serials?

So you are telling dubbing had zero effect on these off aired serials?
My question is if dubbing was not entered then what they planned to telecast by ending these serials?
As per my source Dubbing Serials Star Suvarna Planned in December
But they waited for perfect time, but these not happened from fraud KTVA
If channels going in your logic than all leading channels going Shutdown except DD Chandana and Kasthuri TV :LOL:

As per my source Dubbing Serials Star Suvarna Planned in December
But they waited for perfect time, but these not happened from fraud KTVA
If channels going in your logic than all leading channels going Shutdown except DD Chandana and Kasthuri TV :LOL:
What is my logic? I didn't put any theory here.

Moreover I am not against dubbing. Me and my family members are watching Mahabharatha everyday.

I am not discussing dubbing is good or bad here.
What I said is dubbing entry is also contributed to the discontinuation of these serials.

What is my logic? I didn't put any theory here.

Moreover I am not against dubbing. Me and my family members are watching Mahabharatha everyday.

I am not discussing dubbing is good or bad here.
What I said is dubbing entry is also contributed to the discontinuation of these serials.
I also saying same Only Kannada Industry against dubbing in entire India and so called Kannada some TV or Movie actors Blind fans without Knows Good about Dubbing they are against dubbing :sneaky:
Now these Blind fans Realising they missed Good Content in Kannada also many peoples wrote in ' Why not in Kannada ' after watching in ,Amazon, Hotstar and Voot contents
All Credits goes to Lockdown which made everything in Kannada

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock