2014: MSM bets on stronger content deals for Pix and AXN

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: In 2014 Multi Screen Media’s (MSM) focus to grow its English channels rested on forging stronger content deals, building relevance and better brand association.

A lot of the work done this year was the continuation of a process that started in 2013. Pix for one looked at innovative ways to build on its ‘Stay Amazed’ brand promise
through innovations.

AXN’s operations were completely shifted to India from Singapore this year. The benefit of this move was felt this year.

With all operations coming in-house, AXN hunted for content aggressively and did long-term deals with studios like CBS International.

One area that MSM has to sort out, however, is Animax. The animation channel that has content from Japan has simply failed to strike a chord with viewers http://www.televisionpost.com/yearender/2014-msm-bets-on-stronger-content-deals-for-pix-and-axn/

RE: 2014: MSM bets on stronger contentdeals for Pix and AXN

Bro thread Posts in Two Thread

RE: 2014: MSM bets on stronger content
deals for Pix and AXN

network problem
plz merged in this thread

RE: 2014: MSM bets on stronger content
deals for Pix and AXN

I guess star world premier HD has better shows than any other channel. AXN just failed to impress me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock