25 DD channels are mandatory (NEW updated D2h website)Now choose other 75 channels

• Thread starter sam25
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 8,672
There is a serious bug both in website and app of d2h. I have selected Gold tamil combo for my bro but gold tamil hd was activated at 308. He says that it is better that he is getting the channels atleast, last one week he was not able to watch any channels apart from one or two. He would like to change to tata sky after his 500 balance is used but to the sadness d2h shows balance to be 0 and account is in active state.

I have selected star value pack but channels not coming called cc and they said it may be a technical problem try again we can't do anything then why they are sitting there what is the use of customer care

I have selected star value pack but channels not coming called cc and they said it may be a technical problem try again we can't do anything then why they are sitting there what is the use of customer care
Refresh your account from website. It worked for me.

cn anybody know what is the monthly price of Diamond Sports Combo after including NCF & All taxes..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock