2hd channels missing from hd telugu classic

Anvesh Reddy

Reaction score
Myself Anvesh
Yesterday afternoon I have taken a new connection from sundirect

I paid 2399 for sundirect hd box + 6months hd telugu classic pack
In that hd Telugu classic pack they promised 20hd channels
Out of that 20hd channels 2 hd channels named Sony ten1 hd and Sony bbc earth hd channels are not coming in my set-up box
I have checked in sundirect official website and official application ,under hd telugu classic pack 20hd channels are showing in those 20 hd channels,Sony ten1 hd and Sony bbc earth hd channels also there
But they didn't gave those channels as promised
I demanding them to recharge those channels for next 6 months
I checked in the website and I believed them and taken a new connection
They are not standing on their words
They are saying sorry we can't do anything
I am demanding that channels as compensation
It's not my mistake
They are saying we take it as feedback
I am attaching the screenshots of displaying those channels (sony ten 1hf and Sony bbc Earth hd) in your website and app
What should I Do
Any help regarding this
VrtknvE.jpg
aEVP1Fy.jpg
8pluxnU.jpg
u085B4j.jpg

Last edited:
Bro u won't get HD version of this channels u will get only SD version of this channels not only in telugu classic pack in tamil ultimate pack also i did not get 2 HD channels VH1 HD and Travel XP HD channels but i am getting only SD version of this channels i to made a complain to customer care but no response don't no wht to do

Not only that 5 HD channel's removed from Tamil classic HD pack.
Sony ten 1 HD
Sony ten 2 hd
Star sports 1 HD Hindi
BBC earth HD
Travel xp HD
But SD versions of channel's added in website.
Confirm Tamil classic HD pack subscribers.

What should I Do
Any help regarding this
I would suggest contacting the Sun Direct Nodal Office in Chennai and demand them to activate those channels free of cost.

They can speak in English/Tamil. If you prefer Telugu, you can get the Andhra/Telengana Nodal Office numbers from the Sun Direct website.

Chennai Nodal:
044 44676767

Working Hours:
9.30pm to 5.00 pm (Monday to Friday)

The number belongs to the Sun TV Network's Corporate Office. After the call connects, request them to connect you to the Sun Direct department.

Problem solved
Contacted nodal officer and explained the issue
He activated 2 channels with free of cost and rectified the bug in website and application

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock