DTH updates 3 Airtel home channels added by ADTV

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 2,057
Why Airtel wasting the tp space for these home channels...

Why Airtel wasting the tp space for these home channels...

Let them earn money thru teleshopping ads bro, what is wrong in it? Just don't watch if u dislike it. Already they r providing all popular channels unlike dish d2h where subscribers can complaint with respect to this practice.

Running a DTH Business involves lot of cost and operators do look to increase profit margin. There can be pass onto subscribers approach or find better alternatives which airtel focuses on. Not to forget brilliant offers airtel gave in the past and still continues to do so on a regular basis.

Please bhai do not criticise them for not so troubling things. We need to be more supportive and understanding as subscribers :)

Actually 2 of these r old home channels (LCN 110 and 210) and Namo TV replaced these slots earlier. 110 was Make My Pack and 210 was Airtel Movies Home, only 316 is a new addition. I just somehow remembered that by rewinding memory :)

Airtel News Home 2 was shifted from LCN 316 to 312 but not removed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock