Solutions
Reaction score
3 new channel started fta at ABS 1 75.0E
TBN
TCC
JCTV

3887 V 7494

hi Mr DTH,
can i watch these channel with dd direct plus anteena seetting or have to change direction ??
(

yes you can but you have to tune to other direction manually if signal comes you can receive

regards,

First of all thanks to indika perera. No Admin you are giving wrong info here .dear friend never you can't receive it with DD Direct plus setup because it ku band these channels are C band channels so you need atleast 4 feet dish to receive it. Admin please give correct info's

Why all creduts to him i have posted it not he.......moreover yes i have done something wrong info sorry but not copied it.....and no need to give him credit.

iron said:
First of all thanks to indika perera. No Admin you are giving wrong info here .dear friend never you can't receive it with DD Direct plus setup because it ku band these channels are C band channels so you need atleast 4 feet dish to receive it. Admin please give correct info's

No Admin you did it you took it from another Forum the satellite updates you put here is took from a site if you say no i can give link to proof it

PM me if you think i will clear you surely.......... Pm me what you think i will tell you.

These Channels Get in my Hd Stb on blind scan search and Say to bapun for Posting , Now all three Channels Scrambled or may be week signal . i try to take images by increase signal and update soon here.

juvnlh.jpg

Grate vikiram can you say what the dish size and inclination you fixed for getting ABS1 and One More do you set for Intelsat 10 and intelsat17 too also!? Grate Drama. Any way keep acting and do posting. Can you post the dish setup or a stb box showing this channel please

For Receiving Abs1 @ 75 use 12 Feet Dish with Solid Dvb-s2 Stb but Signal show more then 60 But Quality Show 0/15/20 i am try To increase Quality and After this upload images here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock