DDF Exclusive 3 SPN Channels (Mix & ESPN SD/HD) to Shut down wef 30th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year it was a huge blow of sony sports. The euro cup and olympics was postponed. no big live broadcasting this year

They will survive. Its not like they still have to pay broadcasting amount.

For me i want espn back with star.Also star has to rebrand all its sports channels to a unique identity.
I guess if IPL postponed to some different cycle they will be rebranding the channels or coinciding with T20 World Cup if it happens. I think they won't have any channel renames just will change logos and graphics for primary sports channels. May be SS Select will be rebranded to ESPN.

I guess if IPL postponed to some different cycle they will be rebranding the channels or coinciding with T20 World Cup if it happens. I think they won't have any channel renames just will change logos and graphics for primary sports channels. May be SS Select will be rebranded to ESPN.
The best rebranding star can do is to stop showing IPL and other cricket replays all time. Star is focused heavily on Cricket and cricket only. Even SSS 1,2 are showing cricket most times instead of PL and Bundesliga highlights.

yeah I'm pissed to see only IPL highlights on all of their channels. Sony is better in this regard. It has variety of sports well distributed over its network. Even in countries like UK, Sky Sports & BT Sport showcase variety of sports in these times.

for me
starsports1----Star Sports
starsports2----Star Cricket
starsports3----Star Games/Star Action
starsports Select1---Star Espn/Espn(if espn comes to star)
starsports Select2---Star Mix
Or just ESPN Branding. No need to add 🌟 to ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock