DDF Exclusive 3 SPN Channels (Mix & ESPN SD/HD) to Shut down wef 30th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good channels that will be missed. Don't know if Star wants to reintroduce the ESPN brand (even though owned by Disney) as it has already launched too many Star Sports channels and may be hesitant to rename. Once again the ESPN brand is off air in India.

Sony Mix is another channel that will dearly be missed along with Sony Rox HD. Sony is no longer in the music genre. I can only hope the Viacom18 merger is the cause of this, in which case Viacom18 needs to launch a 90s Hindi music channel and/or slot.

That is the logo of Sony Max South Africa, which has shut down. It was not a Bollywood channel.

Partially correct. Yes Zee Cinema and Star Gold are better at Bollywood, but Sony is not as bad as it was two years ago. And it is still the best in South.

Well they r absolutely right in stating this... Hindi Cinema includes dubbed cinema while if they had used term bollywood then surely it would be unjustified

w5xAwAr.jpg

If Sony and ESPN would have signed the same contract as Star and ESPN and Sony and Zee had previously, there would not be an invoice in the sports field for 3 years, then ESPN channel launch is difficult

MTV Beats undergoing offline mode, airing just Desi Kalakaar audition videos B2B... Most probably new changes in content will happen, we can expect it to have more 90s, 2000s songs during day and maybe retro at night. Still feel a new channel on lines of 9X Jalwa will be launched soon

When this news was surfacing initially, I thought it was a fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock