Good News 30 new channels on Eutelsat 9e wide beam from July24

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
Joyne, a new multi-channel TV venture for Dutch viewers and the country’s recreational market, has selected the Eutelsat 9B satellite as its platform to reach viewers in the Netherlands and across Europe.

Joyne has signed a multi-year, multi-transponder contract with Eutelsat Communications and is preparing to officially launch on Monday, July 24, using Eutelsat’s Paris-Rambouillet teleport for uplink services.

The new platform will begin with a diverse mix of pay and free-to-air channels with a strong accent on sport. It will feature 30 Dutch and international channel brands including Fox Sports HD channels and Discovery Networks Benelux. Using the powerful pan-European beam on Eutelsat 9B viewers will be able to receive the DTH service with Conax Contego Cam cards and dishes starting from 45cm. They will also be able to tap into content at adjacent video neighbourhoods.

Plans for the new Dutch DTH platform first surfaced last May, full details of the new service were announced last month.

“The new Joyne brand stands for connection and the pleasure afforded by quality entertainment< " said Hans Brunas, CEO of Joyne. "Our new proposition will be distinctive for TV quality, broad reception across Europe and flexibility in subscriptions. With these criteria at the centre of our ambition it is a logical choice to select Eutelsat as our satellite platform and we look forward to a long cooperation.” Michel Azibert, Chief Commercial and Development Officer of Eutelsat, added: “This new contract with Joyne on Eutelsat 9B reflects the efficiency of satellites for targeting language communities and for extending access to premium pay-TV content for the many viewers who want short-term seasonal solutions. It marks the first step in a partnership with a new European player that places exceptional flexibility at its core.” The Eutelsat 9B satellite has a large footprint over Europe to serve Joyne subscribers (see coverage map below). As 9 degrees East is not a DTH position for Dutch viewers, Joyne dealers will also offer bespoke reception solutions for people who want to (continue to) have access to Astra 1 position at 19.2 degrees East or the Eutelsat Hotbird position at 13 degrees East.

Eutelsat announces 30-channel Joyne DTH bouquet

I not understand bro...play to short

30 new chnls will start on eutelsat 9e wide beam.... so its gud news..
few of them will be FTA.

its launching from 24th july.... mainly netherlands chnls.

so far nothing started..so we will wait for 24/07...as advised by Shawl bro

Good updation bro, last night i scanned there was nothing in my setup...

This is a new tp, no tp in lyngsat chart

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock