301 error : How to resolve this ?

saravana184

Reaction score
Don't know where to post or ask below question ?

Even a symptom of rain(not actual rain, cloudy , in tamil mega-moottam) makes my DishTv to show "Error 301, signal not found, wait until rain stops" not exact verbatim. This is mainly for HD channels. Is there any way to solve this ?

Dishtv CC guys says alignment is good and cannot be tuned further and even they replaced with new LNB at free of cost and i am still facing same problem.... I thought someone here can help me .....

In normal weather conditions, all turns to green. But this is not the same case, when weather conditions changes even a bit....really unable to understand .....

Hmmm..... Again there is another option like deactivating HD services, because this issue is only with HD services ...

saravana184 said:
Don't know where to post or ask below question ?

Even a symptom of rain(not actual rain, cloudy , in tamil mega-moottam) makes my DishTv to show "Error 301, signal not found, wait until rain stops" not exact verbatim. This is mainly for HD channels. Is there any way to solve this ?

I am also getting the same problem,although in tata sky hd channels face less signal related problems

saravana184 said:
Hmmm..... Again there is another option like deactivating HD services, because this issue is only with HD services ...

Bro what you do is .... Get screenshots of your dish and the surroundings of the dish to check whether there is any interference
Get screen shots of signal status on home frequency chart for Asiasat
4frequencies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock