DDF Exclusive [4/5]Reviews About Zee network new logo.

Ratings forr zee network new logo

• 5- best

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • 4- could've been better

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • 3-Average

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • 2-good

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 1-bad

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • 0-worst

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,
As you all know, zee network has gone under huge revamp recently with logo change for all channels.

Please give your honest review about the new logo. Also added a poll to give rating out of 5

For your reference, here posting whole logo evolution of Zee TV

c433a6629102773.jpg

838f7d629102793.jpg

Here's my review

The good
Comparing with other broadcasters, they tried something different. Cudos for this effort.

Logos are simple & decent one. Also ZEEL logo position kept at left & logo size, font also kept same for all channels .

Overall this new logos feels to be premium

The bad
Post revamp of any channel, it's natural to compare new logo with old logo & other broadcasters

Which makes the current logo to lack in creativity comparing to previous & other broadcaster's logo

Ratings
Overall I'll give this logo 4/5.

Last edited:
The current logo , as you said, is decent and looks to be premium. The only thing many channels are using previous theme. So they should change that. Otherwise this new logo is revolution, none of the other broadcaster dare to do that.

RATINGS:- 4.5/5

I personally like the logo
But the themes should be changed on other channels

Coz only simplicity and decenency triumphs

Voted! 3/5. Logo should be smaller than current.

4/5 logo are decent and I give it 4 bcoz channel in which Yellow/Golden background with ZEE word. The word 'ZEE' is not visible properly. Channel like ZEE CLASSIC they should use something different colours with those channel. And, also theme of many channels is to be changed.

Yes could have been better though not very bad :)

Gave 4/5

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock