4 Channels will be removed from Dish TV Base packs.

JitendraKumar

Contributor
Reaction score
4 Channels STAR Movies, STAR Movies Action, STAR World & Channel V will not be available in Dish TV any base pack w.e.f. 28th June & only available in A la Carte.

• Channel V - Rs.5pm
  • STAR World - Rs.5pm
  • STAR Movies - Rs.15pm
  • STAR Movies Action - Rs.15pm !!!!

Including Star Gold and Movies Ok, total 6 Channels from Star India will be removed from Base pack

So it's confirmed star sports 2 and star sports HD channels are coming soon in dish tv before India tour of england bcuz I think finally dish tv have agreed on the terms and conditions of star India. :k

DishHD said:
So it's confirmed star sports 2 and star sports HD channels are coming soon in dish tv before India tour of england bcuz I think finally dish tv have agreed on the terms and conditions of star India. :k

Me Also Think Star Sports :hd Channels Adding Soon On Dish Tv

DishHD said:

really :lol

DishHD said:

yeah bro , but price should be good too

Rushil.D said:
really :lol

110% sure I can even bet with you regarding addition of star sports 2 and star sports HD channels on dish tv and I am sure about all star channels moving to a la carte is a part of deal between dish tv and star India has finally dish tv had to agree on terms and conditions has said by star India if dish TV wants their channels on its platform. And this change of removing star channels from base pack is a clear sign showing dish ready to do any thing for adding star sports 2 and star sports HD channels on its platform and completing its channels list.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock