Breaking 4 New Channels added by Sun Direct

• Thread starter Navi08
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 14,329
i think all the channels will be adding by this week or next week.
dont worry now all regional channels available in sun direct.
Not only south.

They are claming they added 5 channels but added four channels where is vanavil channel they are saying lcn 147 but naptool is on 147.expecting for Removal of naptool or lcn changes

593a891dbed9c8c918338688069380e2.jpg

None of them are useful channels need to add some good channels.

None of them are useful channels need to add some good channels.
no bro. the re-added Safari is the best channel in Malayalam language, considering the quality of the content. They are not showing any masala and soap programs, only good infotainment shows. Their programming standards are at par with international channels like NGC, BBC etc. Safari TV is the favourite channel for many malayali educated people.

Last edited:
no bro. the re-added Safari is the best channel in Malayalam language, considering the quality of the content. They are not showing any masala and soap programs, only good infotainment shows. Their programming standards are at par with international channels like NGC, BBC etc. Safari TV is the favourite channel for many malayali educated people.
yah bro long back i have seen some program related to history and science...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock