Seeking Help 4 Questions about Tatasky Binge or Binge+

Bro Thats Tata Sky Business model. Nothing is free in this world. OTT came afterwards and evolved now. Having 299/- for all the major apps in Binge+ when you subscribe individually to OTT also it will have a cost attached to it. Yes I agree you will not have a choice to select. Also the DTH channels Tata Sky pay to broadcasters so they will charge the customers including NCF which got introduced by TRAI. Think in terms of a business perspective also. Finally its your choice to go or not to go with it.

Bro Thats Tata Sky Business model. Nothing is free in this world. OTT came afterwards and evolved now. Having 299/- for all the major apps in Binge+ when you subscribe individually to OTT also it will have a cost attached to it. Yes I agree you will not have a choice to select. Also the DTH channels Tata Sky pay to broadcasters so they will charge the customers including NCF which got introduced by TRAI. Think in terms of a business perspective also. Finally its your choice to go or not to go with it.

Correct Bro its there Business Model and nothing is free.

I ain't expecting anything free too

But its my personal persepective when I say 299 is Waste of Money because of 2 Reasons:

1. I dont have choice to select as you said..
For example... I only want Disney HS Premuim, Voot and Zee5. I have no choice to deselect Hungama, Sunnxt or Shemaroo
So I am unnecessaryly paying for other OTTs which I dont want

2. Most Important...my expectation with TS Bundle was that I can access subcription on other Devices like Smart TV, Mobile etc.
Which is not possible with this TS Bundle. This disaapointed me a lot.

I dont see any benefit of Rs 299pm for 6-7 OTT apps when access is limited to TS Binge Fire Stick only
They are cutting cost by limiting device accessibility, so where is the advantage compared to Individual subscription

With This Bundle I pay Near Rs 3600 for 12 Months.
If I susbcribe Disney HS Premium + Zee5 + Voot Select for Year, I pay only near Rs 3000 only
Benefit I can accesss these OTTs on any device

Also I did not mention DTH Channels at all, for which definitely I am paying them seperately. ( BTW No Discount on NCF like other DTHs)

For comparison, I dont think Jio Fiber is limiting access to Otts app on other devices like Mobile etc. ( anyone who has Jio Fiber connection, can confirm)
They are also doing business but providing more options and advantage to End User.

Correct Bro its there Business Model and nothing is free.

I ain't expecting anything free too

But its my personal persepective when I say 299 is Waste of Money because of 2 Reasons:

1. I dont have choice to select as you said..
For example... I only want Disney HS Premuim, Voot and Zee5. I have no choice to deselect Hungama, Sunnxt or Shemaroo
So I am unnecessaryly paying for other OTTs which I dont want

2. Most Important...my expectation with TS Bundle was that I can access subcription on other Devices like Smart TV, Mobile etc.
Which is not possible with this TS Bundle. This disaapointed me a lot.

I dont see any benefit of Rs 299pm for 6-7 OTT apps when access is limited to TS Binge Fire Stick only
They are cutting cost by limiting device accessibility, so where is the advantage compared to Individual subscription

With This Bundle I pay Near Rs 3600 for 12 Months.
If I susbcribe Disney HS Premium + Zee5 + Voot Select for Year, I pay only near Rs 3000 only
Benefit I can accesss these OTTs on any device

Also I did not mention DTH Channels at all, for which definitely I am paying them seperately. ( BTW No Discount on NCF like other DTHs)

For comparison, I dont think Jio Fiber is limiting access to Otts app on other devices like Mobile etc. ( anyone who has Jio Fiber connection, can confirm)
They are also doing business but providing more options and advantage to End User.

I appreciate your analysis. Hope Tata Sky reduces the price or have access to all paid Apps accordingly. Just to add Tata Sky is providing access at one place with switch to DTH and OTT on the big TV screen which works seamlessly which is a big Plus point. Access to other devices will always be prohibited by Tata Sky as it gets difficult to monitor, also technology wise and have different agreements individually with different broadcasters OTT. I guess Jio may be providing it due to their nature of the business being a telecom operator too.

please confirm

once binge+ amazon subsciption of 3 months activated.

can i login with same mobile number on amazon website and order something under prime benifit ( like free delivrry within 2days)

please confirm

once binge+ amazon subsciption of 3 months activated.

can i login with same mobile number on amazon website and order something under prime benifit ( like free delivrry within 2days)
Yes I think
Becuase 3 Months is addedd to your original Amazon Account

Yes correct , I took trail of Binge Fire Stick and returned it in 3 days after finding, I cant use subscribed OTTs on devices other than Binge Stick.

Waste of Money.
Rather I would prefer taking premium subcription and share with my friends
can we watch youtube and chrome apps

Any member who is Binge or Binge+, please guide me...

I have two tatasky Boxes... Primary ( most of the channels) and secondary (Only FTA CHannels)

1. In 299 pm Binge Pack, What channels I can view in 7 days catchup TV (All From Primary Box subscription or only FTA from Secondary Box)

2. Does above apply to both Bing Fire TV Stick or Binge+ Settop Box

3. Can I access All the OTT subscription from Binge pack using login credentionsl on My Mobile, Tab, Smart TV or other fire Stick, Apple TV or Mi Box etc?

4. Can I access all 4k content ( for example from Disney Hotstar Premuim) on other 4k Devices

Thanks!
How much would it cost me?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock