4k channels subscribtion

Status
Not open for further replies.

akdebnath

Reaction score
I am a subscriber of Tata sky binge+. As i am using the android STB which is also supports 4k,is it possible to subscribe for 4k channels (very few channels)? I went through the Tata sky app but haven't found anything! Could anyone advise please?

welcome to you dream dth bro.
as of now, no service provider providing 4K channel In India. when transmission starts you will get to know from relevance medium. till then you have to wait

I am a subscriber of Tata sky binge+. As i am using the android STB which is also supports 4k,is it possible to subscribe for 4k channels (very few channels)? I went through the Tata sky app but haven't found anything! Could anyone advise please?
Are you new in India? Don't you know that none of the operators have any 4k channel in their offering
4K channels are event based .
Sometimes back Videocon D2H was providing a 24 hours 4K channel but I dont think it's available nowadays.

Hello, I think there is NGC 4K, Star Sports 4K and Star Gold 4K?? And also during some sport event it is in 4K.
Please clarify

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock