4K UHD STB & Interface (Images Inside)

Many thanks eprafulla brother...can you cofirm if 1080p tv is able to show 4k channel if 1080p resolution option is selected from the stb setting or may be with 4k settings as well? This will be very crucial information for all of us...so thanks in advance...

greatsadiq said:
108.2 E There Is SES and NSS
100 E Asiasat 5
105.5 E Asiasat 7 and 8
118 E Asiasat 3S [Outdated]
120 E Asiasat 6

Which One He Was Referring. Cos there is Ambiguity In Your Post..

Going by the IQ level of the technician I will always take it with a pinch of salt. Only thing that can be taken somewhat seriously is TS is actually training ground staff for the realignment of antenna.

Dileep kumar said:
Congrats eprafulla bro & Very Gud Snaps

Thanks. On public demand, can post more pics tomorrow. Just let me know where to focus :)

shiwesh said:
Many thanks eprafulla brother...can you cofirm if 1080p tv is able to show 4k channel if 1080p resolution option is selected from the stb setting or may be with 4k settings as well? This will be very crucial information for all of us...so thanks in advance...

FHD TV will be able to display 4K channel in 1080p resolution but not in 4K.

jdrocks said:
FHD TV will be able to display 4K channel in 1080p resolution but not in 4K.

As mentioned by jdrocks, it should work. Not sure of the visual quality gains though. The picture will have to be down-sampled to 1080p by 4x. If the down sampling is good on this STB it should look great. Will try to run it in 1080p mode and report back tomorrow.

Great snaps by eprafulla bro and jdrocks bro. Thanks for the pics. Awaiting full review of STB.

Also have SD PQ improved ??? Also any nav bar/ epg snaps ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock