4K UHD STB & Interface (Images Inside)

jdrocks said:
In fact the picture is sharper if the output resolution is set to 1080p instead of 4k50. It maybe of course my TV does a better job of upscaling SD / HD content to 4K than the TS 4K box!

I think it should be the STB managing the picture not the TV because technically Sony 4K TVs are poor when it comes to contrast ratio and PQ in comparison to Samsung or even LG.

avisek said:
I think it should be the STB managing the picture not the TV because technically Sony 4K TVs are poor when it comes to contrast ratio and PQ in comparison to Samsung or even LG.

Beg to differ here, own a Sony 65x9000b from almost one year. And the 4K simply rocks. It blows the competition out of water when it comes to picture quality (especially on 4K). Having said that, 3D sucks compared to others.

Back to TS, I hope these guys start something in 4K. At least EPL, Champions League are available in 4K broadcasts across UK.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock