5.1 Speaker With Optical Input.

vishnucv2

Reaction score
Can any anyone suggest me a 5.1 speaker system (not home theater) with optical input.

Pls suggest one which is budget friendly or any other method to get 5.1 surround sound.I have heard of hdmi arc.If anyone knows about it pls help me.

vishnucv2 said:
Can any anyone suggest me a 5.1 speaker system (not home theater) with optical input.

Pls suggest one which is budget friendly or any other method to get 5.1 surround sound.I have heard of hdmi arc.If anyone knows about it pls help me.

please go for sony HT IV 300 model.

it can upscale your video content & audio content. it has 2 HDMI inputs & 1 HDMI output with 1000w RMS sound.

you can connect  HDSTB to Home Theater HDMI in & HDMI Out to TV In.because technically HDMI throw good sound output then coaxial.Secondly sony ht iv 300 is the only home theater which is exclusively for DTH only. (without CD player).it has HDMI,USB,Mirroring input,bluetooth input,coaxial input,avr input system .

Note:-its the only home theater which can upscale normal video content & SD/HD video channels to nearly HD content /1080P clarity and audio to pure surround 5.1. I had ordered it from amazon and now my bedroom is like a mini INOX theater.

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B00NTZL8CM/?tag=dreamdth-21

vishnucv2 said:

I bought JBL SB100 soundbar with digital input (optical/toslink) from Reliance Digital store @ Rs. 6500/- only. It was a good deal. Now I can play both TV speakers (LG) and JBLs at the same time. You can also attach your old subwoofer (if you got one) to this JBL soundbar and its just awesome!  :tup

This JBL soundbar can even program itself with your TVs IR remote, so no need to carry separate remote for soundbar.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock