4Lok Sabha TVDD Lok Sabha
5Rajya SabhaDD Rajya Sabha

gfoM05b.jpg

DvgmtJC.jpg

qZemiqb.jpg

ZA1av1V.jpg

dvcBL0F.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a change is ownership of Loksabha TV and Rajyasabha TV ?
They are directly managed by the houses and not under Doordarshan/Prasar Bharati.
No from beginning itself both channels are from DD only . The old logo 0f DD rajya sabha

Sw86ODn.jpg

Wow! So in the last 2 days they went from:

598 - Lok Sabha TV > DD Lok Sabha > Lok Sabha TV
599 - Rajya Sabha > DD Rajya Sabha > Rajya Sabha TV
1195 - DD Uttar Pradesh > DD UP > DD Uttar Pradesh
1197 - DD Madhyapradesh > DD MP > DD Madhya Pradesh
1998 - DD NE > DD North East (phew!)

At least now we know the effects of unnecessarily taking too many Hydroxychloroquine tablets.

Slightly off-topic: I think the DD EPG names are fine. Whether it is UP or Uttar Pradesh does not matter as it will not be confused. Still, the name of DD North East is better understandable than DD NE.

But many channels (Sony and Star in particular) have their EPG names in all-uppercase like STAR PLUS and SONY MAX. Whenever I see Sagar bro's channel list (which is written exactly as per the TS EPG name), I have to laugh at all the uppercase names which are really unnecessary.

Mind you, until around 2013/14 TS wrote StarPlus in the EPG name (as the channel prefers to do) but since then it is all-uppercase. Interestingly for Star Jalsha, the HD EPG name is normal (Star Jalsha HD) but the SD name is all-caps (STAR JALSHA). With Airtel it is the opposite, Star Jalsha and STAR JALSHA HD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock