Breaking 5 Channels Gets MIB License

3 days back I have already written directly to NHK World and their distribution partner CatVision in India requesting for addition of channel on airtel digital tv. Also requested that Euro News should come on airtel platform
That's awesome! Thanks!
Had been waiting since December for NHK to return to Indian TV. It's finally happening. :')

3 days back I have already written directly to NHK World and their distribution partner CatVision in India requesting for addition of channel on airtel digital tv. Also requested that Euro News should come on airtel platform
It's been almost 8 months. Do you think NHK will come back on Airtel DTV? :cry:

It's been almost 8 months. Do you think NHK will come back on Airtel DTV? :cry:

Few days back i did try to check once again regarding this with their distribution team but got no response. If u want to write a mail to them then i can share their mail id with u thru DM

Few days back i did try to check once again regarding this with their distribution team but got no response. If u want to write a mail to them then i can share their mail id with u thru DM
please share it, i'll try emailing them
thanks

I did mail them in this regard and here's what I was told -
What does this mean? Is NHK World not coming back to Airtel DTH?

M5EiUxA.png

I did mail them in this regard and here's what I was told -
What does this mean? Is NHK World not coming back to Airtel DTH?

M5EiUxA.png
Buddy plz delete this post and discuss thru Private Message option available on the forum

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock